Here is a patch.
The translation is 100% complete, there is no English text left here.(Apart from "Level up" and "level down", but i believe there is no way to translate it properly).
Major differences between this translation and Aeon Genesis English Translation:
- Egg Corridor became Dragon Corridor(Smoczy korytarz). Sorry, but everything with "egg" in this name sounded totally wrong for me. I know it is a little spoiler, but hey, Mahin tells you in game about dragons too. If you think it's not OK and have a better idea, please tell me.
- Spur became Supernova(Supernowa). I were a bit creative here, but i had no idea how to translate it. Is it that meaning of "spur"? I doubt it. Every meaning i found sounded wrong.
Now it makes a little sense(you know, star evolves into supernova), and sounds OK for me. Again, if you have better idea, tell me.
- As you can see on the screen, Air became Oxygen(Tlen), and for a robot it makes even less sense, but Air was too long to fit in sprite(Powietrze).
Other things about this patch:
- Grasstown is still Grasstown
- Sand Zone is still Sand Zone
- all characters' names are the same as in english version(I hesitated a little about King, please tell me what you think about it)
- "Huzzah" is now "Huzia" (I shamelessly stole this idea from previous thread about PL translation )
I tried to do my best with this translation(i don't have any experience in translating anything, but translating into Polish is a lot easier than writing in English), and i am curious what do you think about it.
I think some dialogues still sound weird(i tried to change them so they dont, but sometimes it was really hard), but maybe i have spent too much time doing it. I am waiting for your opinion
Oh, and I used Cave Editor most of the time.