Current release: v1.06 (Previous: v1.05, v1.02)
- Near-perfectly reproduces how the music is supposed to play!
- The view file info dialog shows the number of instruments, length of the song loop, and other convenient information about an org.
- Songs loop properly and never end.
- Songs that normally loop silence will finish.
- Loads and plays all Org-01 (beta drumset), Org-02 (Cave Story drumset) and Org-03 (extended OrgmakerV2 drumset) tracks.
- Full source code included. Fix this shit, improve it, use it in your own engine, whatever.
Beta orgs will need to have their headers changed manually to "Org-01" in order to use the correct drums, sorry. There isn't any other way to distinguish them.
Everyone's dumps of "ending.org" and "white.org" from Cave Story have incorrect drums set in their header, this is due to something hardcoded into Cave Story and not a fault of my player.
I know the drums and volumes and such still aren't perfect, but I think this is the best I can do. Raw waveforms are hard to work with, and I still don't have a 100% accurate equation for how drum pitch is calculated.
Edited by Echidna-san, 29 February 2012 - 10:48 AM.