First things first.
Also It's still technically April Fool's Day so I'm not late for the party
Sorry, but you were thirteen minutes late Noxid's time, and that's the time zone that counts because this whole mod revolves around Noxid. Also, this really isn't an April Fools joke.
1/10 april fools is over retard
Hidden text highlight to view:it is in my time zone don't you give me that sass
Anyway, here's what I think:
Overall Score: 7/10 Good. This mod is a funny example of what Noxid encuonters on these forums and how he handles it from members who slightly annoy him, to trolls, to spambots. It was all pretty good for a silly mod.
- When I get to the slums of Herb Village, I get a question mark when I go up to the door from which I came. Maybe you should instead make a message box appear explaining why you can't get back through.
- I'm able to move around while the text box before the resprite of Ballos' second form comes. You'd better put a <KEY or <PRI command there so that it doesn't take the text so long to run.
- The banhammer's description claims that a cat's soul dwells within. When I shoot with level three, it looks more like King than a cat.
- "It's a nice cozy bed. It has no purpose now." LoL!
- "It's locked you dumbasss." Haha!
- I don't think that Noxid would EVER harm a cat. When you defeat Monster X, a cat comes out, suggesting that Noxid hurt a cat. This makes no sense at all.
- I found the Father Spambot a lot easier to beat than Royaltyler.
- The title screen says, "Studio Pixel Presents," and it shows the Doctor taking the Demon Crown from Miakid's skull. Also, the main menu says that it's version 18.104.22.168, and that it was published by Studio Pixel on December, 2004. These are some of the things that indicate an unprofessional mod in my opinion.
My biggest complaint has to be with the final boss. Armed with only a banhammer and 15 health, it is near impossible to defeat without some kind of mad skillz and patience,
*Hacks the game to beat the final boss, and then sees the ending cutscene.*
I plan to give the mod one or three more *minor* updates. Chances are, there won't be any sequels or prequels,
Edited by HaydenStudios, 03 April 2012 - 02:23 AM.