Photo
- - - - -

What's your favourite music band?

Old topic!
Guest, the last post in this thread is over 60 days old. Posting in this thread will be considered a bump, so please make an attempt to be courteous if you go ahead with it.

If the last post is over 6 months old, it may instead be a better idea to start a new topic. If you aren't sure about what to do, feel free to ask a staff member for help, or try to locate a 'general questions'-type thread if it exists in this (sub-)forum.

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 25 February 2012 - 09:44 AM

Shane Offline
The Eternal Darkness
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"

Pity I hate music (due to it somehow reminding me of a cat I had that got killed by a car on a Sunday while I was seven, I remember almost all details, and his name was Raichu). But if it didn't happen, then I'd say that my favourite music band would be The Gorillaz. But it happened in 2003, so, I hate music. Don't know why I remember my cat, though. Maybe there was music playing in the house?
The real Shane seeks the truth, I seek to ruin his reputation. And so far, I am winning. That fool and that stupid ex-girlfriend of mine will pay dearly. :mad:

#12 10 March 2012 - 09:57 PM

trickybilly Offline
I am
"What're YOU lookin' at?"

This thread made me realize I don't have a favourite music band...

I am all and all is me.

#13 12 March 2012 - 08:17 AM

Randolf Offline
Smile ~
"Deaths: 4000"

This thread made me realize I don't have a favourite music band...

Why?
Music is cool.

#14 25 April 2012 - 02:41 PM

Master1236 Offline
Novice Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"

Venus, Tequila Band,Zoo, Maraquja
Spoiler

#15 08 May 2012 - 06:12 PM

"Fly, Fly, Fly!"

I have a few favorites, with varying genres.

The Pillows: Feel-good Japanese rock, never fails to cheer me up on a bad day

Muse: Totally badass English band. Not sure what genre you could put them under, because they use a mix of guitar, piano, and even semi-orchestrated, electronic sounds. I'll just classify them under "fucking awesome" for now. They're one of the few bands I have the entire discography of.

Revocation, Allegaeon, and The Black Dahlia Murder: This one's a three-way tie, because out of all of today's death metal, these guys are the best of the best (at least in my opinion). It's a shame they aren't very well-known.

Daft Punk: You know these guys. Even if you don't think you do. You do.

Deadmau5: Yeah, yeah, he got mainstream. I don't care, he's still my favorite House (Hau5?) artist, and I love the guy's music to bits. He's a seriously nice guy in real life, too, so that's always a plus.

Edited by Drunken Applesauce, 08 May 2012 - 06:14 PM.

"Anyway, I think that the mimgas being slathered is not a big deal in the world order"
-windsofwinds, Expert Barbecue Chef

#16 14 May 2012 - 06:18 AM

"Huzzah!"
Location: LocationAustralia. In Bob Katter's secret techno-dungeon.

The Pillows: Feel-good Japanese rock, never fails to cheer me up on a bad day

*Sobs with hysterical joy* I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!

BISCUIT HAMMER!

Old topic!
Guest, the last post in this thread is over 60 days old. Posting in this thread will be considered a bump, so please make an attempt to be courteous if you go ahead with it.

If the last post is over 6 months old, it may instead be a better idea to start a new topic. If you aren't sure about what to do, feel free to ask a staff member for help, or try to locate a 'general questions'-type thread if it exists in this (sub-)forum.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users