Photo
- - - - -

What's your favourite music band?

Old topic!
Guest, the last post in this thread is over 60 days old. Posting in this thread will be considered a bump, so please make an attempt to be courteous if you go ahead with it.

If the last post is over 6 months old, it may instead be a better idea to start a new topic. If you aren't sure about what to do, feel free to ask a staff member for help, or try to locate a 'general questions'-type thread if it exists in this (sub-)forum.

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 25 February 2012 - 09:44 AM

#12 10 March 2012 - 09:57 PM

trickybilly Offline
I am
"What're YOU lookin' at?"

This thread made me realize I don't have a favourite music band...

I am all and all is me.

#13 12 March 2012 - 08:17 AM

Randolf Offline
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"

This thread made me realize I don't have a favourite music band...

Why?
Music is cool.
lTgI3Ji.pngQbT2m2Y.png6SHI5Hh.pngpH4qjtL.png

#14 25 April 2012 - 02:41 PM

Master1236 Offline
Novice Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"

Venus, Tequila Band,Zoo, Maraquja
Spoiler

#15 08 May 2012 - 06:12 PM

"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"

I have a few favorites, with varying genres.

The Pillows: Feel-good Japanese rock, never fails to cheer me up on a bad day

Muse: Totally badass English band. Not sure what genre you could put them under, because they use a mix of guitar, piano, and even semi-orchestrated, electronic sounds. I'll just classify them under "fucking awesome" for now. They're one of the few bands I have the entire discography of.

Revocation, Allegaeon, and The Black Dahlia Murder: This one's a three-way tie, because out of all of today's death metal, these guys are the best of the best (at least in my opinion). It's a shame they aren't very well-known.

Daft Punk: You know these guys. Even if you don't think you do. You do.

Deadmau5: Yeah, yeah, he got mainstream. I don't care, he's still my favorite House (Hau5?) artist, and I love the guy's music to bits. He's a seriously nice guy in real life, too, so that's always a plus.

Edited by Drunken Applesauce, 08 May 2012 - 06:14 PM.

"Anyway, I think that the mimgas being slathered is not a big deal in the world order"
-windsofwinds, Expert Barbecue Chef

#16 14 May 2012 - 06:18 AM

"Huzzah!"
Location: LocationAustralia. In Bob Katter's secret techno-dungeon.

The Pillows: Feel-good Japanese rock, never fails to cheer me up on a bad day

*Sobs with hysterical joy* I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!

BISCUIT HAMMER!

Old topic!
Guest, the last post in this thread is over 60 days old. Posting in this thread will be considered a bump, so please make an attempt to be courteous if you go ahead with it.

If the last post is over 6 months old, it may instead be a better idea to start a new topic. If you aren't sure about what to do, feel free to ask a staff member for help, or try to locate a 'general questions'-type thread if it exists in this (sub-)forum.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users