Changes in this new version:
- Fixed the issues with the "Provided I only live..." in the prefab house, and wether it should or shouldn't appear.
- Fixed all the glitches I could find with the dialog in the black space for the fourth ending sometimes taking place when you're going for the other endings.
- Fixed the issue with not being able to get the normal ending.
- Changed "mid air" to "midair". Not sure which one is correct, but I realize "midair" is actually said at a certain point in Cave Story, so I want to be consistent.
- Capitalized Mimiga where it wasn't before.
- Added dialog for King, Toroko, Sue, and Jack if you've told Momorin you're busy.
- Changed "diong" to "doing" (lines said by Curly in the Plantation).
- In the room e_mimi, raised the tile up on which King stands so that he's not low down and hidden in the grass, and expanded the borders of the map so that the wall which prevents to Colons from falling off tha map is out of sight.
- Added a cutscene which plays when you first go to the Plantation which explains how the core got to the Black space. (Thanks goes to HardCore7777777 in real life, X-Calibar, and Duke Serkol for telling me I needed to add something like this. NOTE: You might be disappointed.)
- Fixed the glitch with King and Toroko appearing in jail if you skip fight with Curly, don't save King or Toroko, but give Booster the cure-all.
- Changed "accomodate" to "accommodate" -Nurse in the clinic.
- Added dialog in clinic for if you hand the cure-all over after getting out of the labyrinth, and also for if you fail to save professor Booster with it.
- Fixed the glitch with the horizontal/vertical trigger appearing in Jail number one if you skipped the fight with Curly, saved King and Toroko, but didn't give Booster the cure-all.
- Remedied the side effect of Quote's left antenna temporarily dissapearing when he drops down into the storehouse with Balrog and Curly.
- "This, however, turned out not to be the case;" changed to "This, however, proved false;" -Proffessor Booster
- Removed the space between the three dots and its continuing word it it's basically a continuation of the same sentence. Example: "That's... Terrible." Changed to "That's...terrible."
- Capitalized Booster where it previously wasn't.
- Added extra dialog with Mahin in jail for if you have the Mimiga mask.
- If you're going for the fourth ending, it says "Augmented Core," instead of "Undead Core," in the message box and credits.
If you lost count, that's 19 changes.
Edited by HaydenStudios, 28 February 2012 - 03:51 AM.