Alright people, the final version is out! I would like to thank Mixer8421, and DarkusRelling for there encouragement. And huge thank you goes to X-Calibar, Felidire, TPcool, Wizard The Wizzisential, N0obxD, MagicDoors, and Kanpachi for their feedback, support, and bug reports that helped this mod reach its final version! I would also like to give an extra special thank you to Dunc2403 and Duke Serkol for giving even more support and feedback on this mod than any of the other users! Thank you! Now that the final version is out, I have submitted this to Andwhyisit for porting. I am very glad that I got to do all the things I wanted this mod to be able to to without assembly, thereby preserving the portability! You may either download the final version in the original post, or here: Cave Story (4 endings) v1.34
- Aligned the position of the blade floating in midair when King is zapped out of the Sand Zone, and when you have to retrieve it later on.
- The camera now focuses as far to the right in the cutscene in the Core room as it can, the tiles to the right with the piece of the core now make it look like it has disappeared. (Not that this mattered for the PC and MAC ports, but I'm not sure what would have happened in the PSP port)
- Made all the tiles part of the tunnel in the Sand Zone show up on the map system as solid.
- Tweaked the events that take place in Arthur's house when you try to go to the Egg Corridor when you shouldn't be.
- If you got the fourth endnig, Sue and Itoh show up as humans in the credits, and Itoh's text is changed from "Mimiga shaped coward," to "engineer of considerable talent,"
Edited by HaydenStudios, 21 March 2012 - 06:15 PM.