Photo
- - - - -

.org converter

Old topic!
Guest, the last post in this thread is over 60 days old. Posting in this thread will be considered a bump, so please make an attempt to be courteous if you go ahead with it.

If the last post is over 6 months old, it may instead be a better idea to start a new topic. If you aren't sure about what to do, feel free to ask a staff member for help, or try to locate a 'general questions'-type thread if it exists in this (sub-)forum.

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#21 28 February 2012 - 07:22 PM

#22 28 February 2012 - 08:18 PM

Offensive User
"Keep on rollin'!"

If org2xm was only able to convert the orgs from Cave Story 1.0.0.6, then it would have been impossible for me to produce a lossless collection of the beta orgs. Just edit the one specific file to your likings.

Again,

NOTE: I'd recommend reading the instructions a few times before trying to use it.

Spoiler

All hail Shaq

#23 28 February 2012 - 08:26 PM

#24 28 February 2012 - 09:42 PM

Noxid Offline
3cool
"Life begins and ends with Nu."

secret: you have to understand them too
kss-button.png azarashi-button.png mahinbuttongif2.gif balbal-button.png
SMsELPL.gif
sperg on brothers

#25 29 February 2012 - 12:55 AM

andwhyisit Offline
Administrator

You need to run wave100.exe once in the samples folder to install the instruments before you first convert with org2xm.exe, else it doesn't work as intended. The readme should state this. Reading the readme 50 times is pretty pointless if you don't read the whole thing.

Edited by andwhyisit, 29 February 2012 - 01:03 AM.

Posted Image

Spoiler

#26 29 February 2012 - 07:08 AM

#27 03 March 2012 - 10:05 PM

sonic42 Offline
Novice Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"

Well, in theory one could write a program to fourier the audio file and extract the notes and convert them to org format but that'd be a massive pain in the ass.

If you could explain why it is that you need to convert mp3 to org, maybe we could come up with a different solution to your problem.

well i wanted to convert i will survive to org. for when you know you die. lol. And thanks for replying guys

#28 29 November 2012 - 06:57 PM

TehKells Offline
Novice Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"

This is an old topic BUT. I really want to convert a song I composed from orgmaker. I read the instructions, ran the file. It says to open the file with org2xm.exe input.org [compatibility]. I'm not sure what to do at this step because I've tried opening my org file with every single file in this folder, and it just brings up a lot of text and disappears. Any help would be much appreciated, because I'm frustrated.. heheh.

Edited by TehKells, 29 November 2012 - 08:15 PM.

#29 29 November 2012 - 07:00 PM

Noxid Offline
3cool

It's a console program, you need to either run it from the command line or create a .bat file containing those instructions and run that
kss-button.png azarashi-button.png mahinbuttongif2.gif balbal-button.png
SMsELPL.gif
sperg on brothers

#30 29 November 2012 - 08:52 PM

TehKells Offline
Novice Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"

Didn't expect such a fast reply. Thank you :)

Well... I almost have it. It now says my org file's header is invalid. Any idea why it would say that? I can convert other org files... but my song isn't working D: I made it with orgmaker.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post in this thread is over 60 days old. Posting in this thread will be considered a bump, so please make an attempt to be courteous if you go ahead with it.

If the last post is over 6 months old, it may instead be a better idea to start a new topic. If you aren't sure about what to do, feel free to ask a staff member for help, or try to locate a 'general questions'-type thread if it exists in this (sub-)forum.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users